- The tree is simply dead or obviously past the point of a healthy return by proper pruning.
- Obvious signs of declining overall health of a tree; which could include a growing number of dead or dying limbs, or an increasing amount of noticeable decay on or near the main trunk.
- Trees will begin to lean in any given direction when they start dying and often times they are directed right at a home or other structure, increasing the risk of thousands of dollars in damage with each passing day.
- Roots of certain tree species can be much larger than one might imagine and in these cases, they often begin to grow so thick that they cause damage major structures of a foundation including driveways, sidewalks, etc.
- You simply want it gone. We handle jobs where perfectly healthy and out of harms way trees just simply aren't what a home owner is looking for in their yard almost every day. Whether you want to replace it with something more aesthetically appealing, or simply want more open space in your yard, we can make it happen.
Not sure if unhealthy looking branches are repairable or signs of inevitable death? Let us come and see if it's worth saving and in the process, save you money down the road. While we obviously need to make money to run our business, we like to look at our services as an investment for you. By ensuring the job is done correctly and at the right time, we save you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in the long run by preventing any damage or disease from spreading.
We know that you have a number of choices from other local tree service companies and that is why we put just as much focus into our customer service and relationships as we do into our actual work. We haven't become as successful as we have by pressuring clients into purchasing the most expensive packages or low balling estimates; we have done so by developing relationships and treating every customer like a close friend or family member to keep them calling back.
Call Tree Service Fort Wayne Today: (260) 488-8122